If you’ve landed on this page, you’re most likely in need of a complete review of the Bioré Skin Care Foam. That’s what you’ll find if you keep reading: a review of the Bioré Skin Care Foam and the different types of Bioré foam you can buy and alternatives to the Bioré foam.
What is Bioré Face Foam?
Bioré Skin Care Face Foam is a 100% Japanese cleansing foam for girls and women on the lookout for a facial soap that removes dirt without hurting the skin. Bioré is a skincare brand owned by the Japanese company, Kao and the Bioré Facial Foam has been around since 1980.
What’s so good about Bioré Face Foam?
Bioré foam is based on the patented SPT, the Skin Purifying Technology, which prevents the cleansing agent from penetrating the skin, leaving a sensation of smooth skin after each face wash.
How do you use Bioré Facial Foam?
Most of the Bioré Facial Foam Cleansers can be used in the morning and at night; you only have to wet your face, and apply the cleanser onto your palm, make a fine lather with plenty of water, massage gently and finally rinse off.
How many types of Bioré Skin Care Facial Foam are available?
At this stage, these are the most famous foams available:
- Moisture: for normal and combination skin
- Rich Moisture: for dry skin
- Scrub-In: for skin with pores
- Medicated Acne Care: for acne-prone skin
- Deep Clear: for oily and combination skin.
Bioré Skin Care Facial Foam Review
The following are the different types of Bioré Skin Care Face Foams available. Make sure you pick the best Japanese cleanser based on your skin type, to get the most out of it. At the end of the list, a few alternatives to Bioré Skin Care Facial Foam you may want to consider.
Bioré Facial Foam Mild (Light Blue package)
- Suitable for Normal to Combination Skin
- The mild formula protects the skin’s natural pH balance
- Skin feels softer and smoother after every use
Bioré Facial Foam Deep Clean (Violet package)
- Suitable for: Oily Skin
- Wash skin care that cleanses the skin with cleansing.
- Adopt technology SPT (Skin Purifying Technology) to protect the skin’s original moisture by removing dirt that contributes to skin irritation.
- Draw out the beauty of the skin by washing it.
- One cause of stickiness and luster, sebum dirt in the back of pores and texture, gently sticks with gummy adsorption bubbles.
- Clear and smooth skin.
- An elegant floral scent.
Bioré Facial Foam Scrub (Fucsia package)
- Suitable for: Oily Skin
- Gentle facial foam melts away excess sebum, makeup, and impurities for a complete clean that never leaves skin feeling tight or raw, stripped of essential moisture. Acne-busting triclosan effectively fights the bacteria that cause acne, minimizing breakouts and leaving skin noticeably clearer and smoother with continued use.
Bioré Facial Foam Acne Care (Green package)
- Suitable for Blemish Prone Skin
- Contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammation ingredients to aid acne prevention
- Skin feels fresh, smooth and comfortable
Bioré Facial Foam Extra Moist (Orange Package)
- Suitable for Dry and Dehydrated Skin
- Smooth moisture cream texture spreads easily on skin
- Skin feels supple and comfortable with no tightness after every use
Best Alternative to Bioré Skin Care Facial Foams
These are a few alternative to Bioré Skin Care Facial Foams you can consider when looking out for a cleansing foam.
HadaLabo Gokujyun Hyaluron Cleansing Foam
- Gently exfoliates skin to remove impurities, dirt and oil trapped within pores.
- Preserve your skin’s natural moisture as you wash.
- Use morning and night for softer skin
Curél Foaming Wash
- Cleanses impurities while protecting ceramides for optimal moisture rentention
- Dispense two pumps into the palm of the hand. Gently massage onto wet face and rinse off thoroughly.
KOSE Softy Mo Hyaluronic Acid Facial Foam
- Cleanses skin to prevent dullness
- Prevents acne skin irritation
- Replenishes hydration and cleanses makeup
GYUNYU Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Contains plant-based amino acids in a fluffy foam.
- Natural oil moisturizes while the foam gently removes sebum and dirt.
- Allergy-tested, additive-free, non-irritating formula for sensitive skin.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.